2014 National Adoption Week Awards nominations are now closed.
Our National Adoption Week Awards recognise and celebrate good practice and exceptional achievement among those working or involved in adoption in the UK.
This year’s ceremony will be taking place in London during National Adoption Week (3-9 November 2014). Judges for the awards include actress and adoptive mother Clare Grogan, celebrity hairdresser and adopted adult Andrew Barton, and BAAF’s Director of Child Placement Sue Brunton.
Thank you to everyone who made a nomination for the following categories:
- BAAF Supporter of the Year
- Adoption Service of the Year
- Adoption Champion of the Year
- Adoption Social Worker of the Year
- Digital Champion of the Year
Good luck to all entries!